We are delighted to welcome members back to the bar. Opening hours this week are:
Tuesday 7.00PM – 11.00PM
Friday 4.00PM – 11.00PM
Saturday 4.00PM – 11.00PM
Sunday 2.30PM – 10.00PM
In addition the outside bar are will be open on Friday 4.00PM to 8.ooPM and Sunday 2.30PM to 5.30PM
We would ask that you adhere to the guidelines below:
- All service will be seated at tables. There will be no standing and no service at the bar. Members must remain seated once in the premises, apart from using the facilities.
- Table numbers inside (and outside) are restricted to 6 people from an unlimited number of households. A maximum of 10 people are allowed to sit together if they are all from one household. The numbers do not include children aged 12 and under.
- A maximum of six people from any number of households can be seated at a table but to adhere to social distancing this number will be reduced to 4 or 5 at some of our tables.
- Face coverings should be worn to enter and leave the club and for movement inside. They are not required once seated.
- Members MUST register on the Bar COVID app on arrival to enable us to meet the track and trace regulations. Please sanitise your hands on arrival before completing the registration book.
- The bar will be open to Members Only with no signing in of non members.
- The maximum number of people allowed in the bar is 40, there will be no exceptions to this. Some overflow tables will be available if required in the snug area beside the Jubilee bar (please note the Jubilee bar will not be open and members in this area will be served at their tables from the main bar).
- Should parents wish to bring cadet members with them, they will be included in the number of 40 and MUST remain seated and under supervision at all times.
- The bar will continue to operate a cashless system, payments can only be made using Club Smart cards or debit/credit cards.
Please note last orders will be 30 minutes prior to closing time and the bar must be cleared by closing time specified.