Whilst we remain at Step One of the NI Executives Pathway to Recovery we would appreciate your continued support in following the Return to Water guidelines. We would like to remind you of the following:
- A booking system has been put in place to control numbers around the boat parks. If you plan to take part in any on water activity please book a place via the online booking system. Please do not arrive at the club to go on the water without making a booking online.
- Sailing is restricted to single handed boats or double handed boats crewed by a member of your household only.
- The booking operates on a one person, one place basis. If you are booking for a double handed boat, both sailors must book a place. Again, you must be from the same household.
- Please only arrive at the club at the start of your session and leave the club grounds at your session end time. If the previous group haven’t left we would ask that you wait until the boat park is clear.
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- For sessions with more than 6 people we would ask that you follow the guidelines with only 6 in each park at any time. Both North & South parks and slipways should be used.
- Please be aware of the risks with shared hard surfaces – this includes taps, buckets, boat hulls and dagger boards etc. Please bring hand sanitiser or use the sanitiser provided at various locations around the parks.
- The clubhouse remains closed to members and all outdoor seating has been cordoned off because of the risks of shared hard surfaces.
*Please note safety boat cover will not be available for these initial stages.