As advised last week, you will be able to have a drink at the club from this Thursday 9th July.
Unfortunately our members lounge and the majority of the clubhouse remains closed but tables have been set up to the side of the clubhouse and drinks can be ordered via table service only. Tables are located in the patio area behind the cadet room.
Thursday 9th July 6.00PM – 9.00PM
Friday 10th July 4.30PM – 9.00PM
Saturday 11th July 3.30PM – 9.00PM
Sunday 12th July 3.00PM – 8.00PM
As with everything in this current situation there are a number of guidelines for your visit.
- All members must be seated at a table, if tables are not available we would ask that you wait until one is available. Drinks can only be served to those at tables.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided in the area when you arrive.
- We will not be able to process any cash transactions, all drinks must be paid using either your Smart card or a debit/credit card. Smart cards can be topped up online at https://www.smartclubcloud.com/ or with bar staff using a debit or credit card. You will not be able to use cash at the club so please come prepared. See details below for instructions on using the Smart club cloud account to top up. We would encourage you to Top Up your Smart Card prior to arriving at the club.
- Tables and chairs will be thoroughly cleansed between use.
- Two toilets will be available at the rescue shed and the disability access toilet within the clubhouse, this will be accessed via the external door to the ladies at the front of the building. Toilets will be cleaned regularly and we would ask that you sanitise your hands before entering the toilet. No other toilets will be available for use.
- Please do not use the hand dryers, paper towels are provided and should be disposed of in the bins.
- Please observe social distancing rules and be respectful of BYC staff and other members.
- Members will not be permitted access to the clubhouse.
- Guidelines will be reviewed regularly in line with government announcements.
We look forward to welcoming you back
BYC Executive Committee
Instructions for Smart Club Top Ups www.smartclubcloud.com
- Enter your login in details. If you don’t have a login, email email@example.com and a link will be sent.
- You will be asked to set up a password.
- If you have already registered but can’t remember your username or password, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send a reset link.
- Once logged in, scroll down to Top Up
- You will see the balance on your card
- Underneath your name you will have an option to select ‘purse’. Select ‘BAR’
- Enter the Top Up amount required
- Click green Process Top Up button
- Confirm Top Up amount
- Enter your card details and submit payment
This can be done using your phone or PC.