RYA Intermediate Racing
A programme that builds on your basic racing skills and helps you improve the key principles of starting, boat handling, boat speed, strategy and tactics
Core racing skills will have improved and improvement in your enjoyment and club results will follow
******Important changes to facilitate Social Distancing ******
– Course participants should arrive dressed ready to go sailing
– We would request that participants arrive not more than 15 minutes prior to start time, instructors will not be available until then. Course participants should be collected at the course finish time
– Own kit is preferable but if kit is required it can be supplied for a nominal charge and refundable deposit (please tick box)
– Own boat use is preferable but a club boat may be used if required (please tick box)
– Courses will be half days, over the 5 day duration
– Courses will be run in small pods
– Morning sessions are Mon-Fri 9:00-12:15
– Afternoon sessions are Mon-Fri 13:15-4:30
– Currently courses are only open to members (subject to demand)
What to Bring
– Swimming costume under your wetsuit
– Buoyancy Aid/Life Jacket
– Wetsuit boots or an old pair of trainers
– We would ask where possible that participants wear a buff whilst out sailing
– Snacks in a named waterproof bag
– Water or Juice
Please ensure that everything is labelled so that you don’t lose anything.
Whilst the clubhouse remains closed there will be no safe storage for valuables
Ballyholme YC Members – £100 Non Members – £125
In the unlikely event the course is under subscribed, the club reserves the right to cancel your booking and refund your payment in full, with a minimum of 7 days’ notice.
Please email email@example.com or phone the office on 91271467 if you require additional information.
There are no upcoming dates for this event.
Venue: Ballyholme Yacht Club
Venue Phone: 028 9127 1467Address: