Please book your place below for SUP and Kayaking Sessions at Ballyholme Yacht Club from Thursday 1st April. We would appreciate your continued support and would ask you to read and adhere to the COVID Guidelines when using the club.
DO NOT attend BYC if you, or anyone in your household, are feeling unwell or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or you have come in to contact with someone who has tested positive within the last 10 days.
Please note to accomodate and manage our various watersports all SUP and Kayaks bookings are for the North Park and slipway only. Please also note the the following:
- A booking system has been put in place for track and trace and to manage numbers around the boat parks. If you plan to take part in any on water activity please book a place via the online booking system. Please do not arrive at the club to go on the water without making a booking online.
- Members are reminded of the two household to a maximum of 10 people restriction and would ask that you adhere to this when using the boat parks and slipways.
- Social distancing of 2M must be adhered to at all times.
- SUP & Kayaks should use the North Slipway only.
- The booking operates on a one person, one place basis. If you are booking for a double handed boat, both sailors must book a place. Again, you must be from the same household.
- Club SUP boards and kayaks are not currently available to hire.
- Please only arrive at the club at the start of your session and leave the club grounds at your session end time. If the previous group haven’t left we would ask that you wait until the boat park is clear.
- Please be aware of the risks with shared hard surfaces – this includes taps, buckets, boat hulls and dagger boards etc. Please bring hand sanitiser or use the sanitiser provided at various locations around the parks.
- The clubhouse remains closed to members.
- A rule of one parent/guardian per cadet, parents/guardians are required to register on our COVID Venue App for track and trace purposes by clicking here. Parents/guardians are reminded they must also adhere to social distancing and the two household group.
*Please note safety boat cover will not be available for these initial stages.
For information your 2 hour time slot includes rigging and de-rigging, do not arrive at the club before your start time and ensure you are away promptly to allow the next session access. Thank you
Please note you must adhere to the guidelines all times when visiting the club, please take a few minutes to read them before booking.