Following the recent NI Executive announcement and in adherence to RYA (NI) guidelines boat owners are permitted to access to their boats from Thursday 1st April 2021.
Please read and adhere to the guidelines when visiting the club.
- Boat owners must register on our COVID venue app at every visit to the club for the purposes of track and trace. This will be checked and verified. Click here for the App or scan the QR code which has been emailed to you.
- Members are reminded of the two household to a maximum of 10 people restriction and would ask that you adhere to this when using the boat parks and slipways. Please do not gather in groups on more than two households when on site.
- Social distancing of 2M must be adhered to at all times.
- Please be aware of the risks with shared hard surfaces – this includes taps, buckets, boat hulls and dagger boards etc. Please bring hand sanitiser or use the sanitiser provided at various locations around the parks.
- The clubhouse remains closed to members. Toilets are not available at this stage.
Please note you must adhere to the guidelines all times when visiting the club, please take a few minutes to read them before booking.
DO NOT attend BYC if you, or anyone in your household, are feeling unwell or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or you have come in to contact with someone who has tested positive within the last 10 days.