Saturday 22nd August.
We are pleased to be in a position to run this event and as I’m sure you will appreciate whilst we are still under COVID 19 restrictions we have had to make changes to the usual Traveller format. We would ask for your support and adherence to Government guidance with regards to maintaining Social Distancing and Hand and equipment sanitising whilst in attendance.
Please do not attend the event if you, or anyone in your household, are feeling unwell or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
To ensure social distancing around the parks we would ask that boats are rigged in the parking spaces directly outside the club and then brought into the dinghy parks rigged and ready to launch. When you arrive at the club we will have spaces available directly outside to off load boats. Once you have dropped your boat off we would ask that cars are then moved either further up the road or by going around the one way system to the public car park at Kingsland. https://discovernorthernireland.com/things-to-do/kingsland-p676481
- Please see attached the Sailing Instructions for the event – the course is different from previous events so please take time to read these.
- Tallying out and in will be done by the Race Committee, Sail Numbers will be recorded as they leave and return to the slip – no wrist bands will be used.
- There will be no registration or briefing at this event
- You will be issued with a trailer tag with your sail number, please collect this on arrival from the Race Office – this must be attached to your launching trolley for identification.
- There will be no changing facilities or showers available and restricted access to toilets. Male toilets will be available at our rescue shed and Female toilets and a disability toilet are located in the clubhouse and accessed through an external door which will be signposted. The main clubhouse remains closed.
- There will be no catering available or food for competitors after racing
- Tea and Coffee will be available from our bar staff from 1000. Outside only – service will be from the patio area doors.
Full Entry Fee: £25
ENTRIES WILL CLOSE FRIDAY 21st AUGUST @ 1200 hrs
Enter on-line only see below
Please read the Event Covid Guidelines here
For further information please contact Ballyholme Yacht Club
- Topper Traveller
22nd August 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Ballyholme Yacht Club
Venue Phone: 028 9127 1467Address: